I finally did it!
I got every Survivor perk on my main, Zarina!
Now to just repeat that with Spirit, but boy... Is that going to be another long process (She's still Prestige 1 for me)
I got every Survivor perk on my main, Zarina!
Now to just repeat that with Spirit, but boy... Is that going to be another long process (She's still Prestige 1 for me)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why do your perks look so strange? like water colors...mine look different...
gz btw
Congrats.
Nice one dude! Goodluck woth Spirit!
I'm actually using the Nebula perk collection, I'm using the Happy Clown's coloured icons version.
Ah ok, thanks.
Congrats! I like your icons, by the way