Tome 3 Huntress challenges. Eeeekkkk!

As a killer main who’s never touched Huntress I’ll definitely be asking for help from survivors 🤣

Who else will be in the same boat throughout Tome 3?

I’ll address the obvious before someone stated it ChALlEnGeS ArE MeAnT To Be ChAlLeNgInG

Comments

  • @StutteringSpartan said:

    As a killer main who’s never touched Huntress I’ll definitely be asking for help from survivors 🤣

    Who else will be in the same boat throughout Tome 3?

    I’ll address the obvious before someone stated it ChALlEnGeS ArE MeAnT To Be ChAlLeNgInG

    Uhh the only one I see is "hit 3 hatchets in a game". That's not even 2 downs? Assuming you are not a green rank killer running into red rank SWFs that seems doable in 1-2 games, even if you don't play huntress ever.

  • It’s only 3 hatchets, I wouldn’t even consider that a challenge. You can probably get that easier than you think you can.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147843/tome-3-huntress-challenges-eeeekkkk

    Uhh the only one I see is "hit 3 hatchets in a game". That's not even 2 downs? Assuming you are not a green rank killer running into red rank SWFs that seems doable in 1-2 games, even if you don't play huntress ever.

    It’s why I mentioned Tome 3 overall, More Huntress challenges will present themselves

  • It's easier than you think. Just keep playing her! She's actually pretty fun, especially when you get 5 hooks and just start seeing gens exploding everywhere because no one can hit their skill checks lol