Huntresses Lullaby
Why did make it more louder, it is cool and all but I been getting huntresses back to back and I am kinda getting a headache hearing it? Anybody else?
Why did make it more louder, it is cool and all but I been getting huntresses back to back and I am kinda getting a headache hearing it? Anybody else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...turn the game volume down? It sounds fine to me.
I guess you're talking about a small echo in her lullaby?
I don’t think they turned it up but rather she actually gets louder in her lullaby and she doesn’t seem to reset it anymore, but that’s just my observation
It's great, stop complaining about every little thing.
It sounds cool, but it was bad enough when they made it omnidirectional, now it just echoes everywhere. Its super hard to tell where she is coming from. I am not a fan as a person trying to survive. LOL