I find it hilarious that 2 of Dwights' perks are speed boosters yet most hide away in a locker, bond ties u to ur team mates aura.. can't see those hidin away, hmmm, but don't force Dwight to do gens for all our sakes, we don't want them blown up straight away
I find it hilarious that 2 of Dwights' perks are speed boosters yet most hide away in a locker, bond ties u to ur team mates aura.. can't see those hidin away, hmmm, but don't force Dwight to do gens for all our sakes, we don't want them blown up straight away
How dare you disrespect and spread lies about the Dweets!!! I would say something bad about Adam, but he's non existent ๐
I find it hilarious that 2 of Dwights' perks are speed boosters yet most hide away in a locker, bond ties u to ur team mates aura.. can't see those hidin away, hmmm, but don't force Dwight to do gens for all our sakes, we don't want them blown up straight away
Well its pretty obvious for me. Leader lets Dwights teammates heal him faster so he can get in a locker faster. Prove Thyself is so dwight can finish a gen faster so he can get in a locker faster. Bond is so... actually why does bond not work in a locker? This is madness!
Well its pretty obvious for me. Leader lets Dwights teammates heal him faster so he can get in a locker faster. Prove Thyself is so dwight can finish a gen faster so he can get in a locker faster. Bond is so... actually why does bond not work in a locker? This is madness!
Dwight for life!
I'm very chuffed with ma new bond perk, but ma soul died when i couldn't see team mates in a locker, it's cruel
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this is true I'm uninstalling RIGHT NOW!
It's time to Prove Thyself.
c:
This is a tragedy!
Somebody! Do something!
I find it hilarious that 2 of Dwights' perks are speed boosters yet most hide away in a locker, bond ties u to ur team mates aura.. can't see those hidin away, hmmm, but don't force Dwight to do gens for all our sakes, we don't want them blown up straight away
How dare you disrespect and spread lies about the Dweets!!! I would say something bad about Adam, but he's non existent ๐
Well its pretty obvious for me. Leader lets Dwights teammates heal him faster so he can get in a locker faster. Prove Thyself is so dwight can finish a gen faster so he can get in a locker faster. Bond is so... actually why does bond not work in a locker? This is madness!
Dwight for life!
Killers would say everythin bad about Adam, i always get tunneled into oblivion so slowly tryin the Dweety strat ๐ฅฐ
I'm very chuffed with ma new bond perk, but ma soul died when i couldn't see team mates in a locker, it's cruel
It will be fun if they add a challenge in the rift: Hide in a locker with Dwight until you get crows :P
If there isn't a locker-dwight related challenge down the line im gonna get depressed...
Wait actually why isn't there a locker charm in the rift!
NO! Don't have people do the objective! They have to run to me so I can get free hits the whole game :C