How do I get the DbD Mobile charm?
Just that, I registered some time ago for that but as of right now my phone can't run it(neither is it compatible with bluestacks)
I just want to know if I can get it on the pc version
Tagged:
Trusted
Just that, I registered some time ago for that but as of right now my phone can't run it(neither is it compatible with bluestacks)
I just want to know if I can get it on the pc version
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you log in before May 11th (I think) you'll get it.
@pixeled4life This^ Except the offer ends on May 12th, not to be rude of course, i'm just clarifying the date.
It's not an exclusive for anyone who signed up for the DBD Mobile Pre-access, so you'll be able to get it by logging in. Also it says the offer ends on May 12th, so be sure to log-in before it does end!
Thanks clarifying, don't want pixeled to be misinformed.
No problem, it's only a day off but it's good to be precise.
I already logged into the game and I don't have it, do I have to log in to a website or to dbd mobile maybe?
Did you check the green charm rarity section? The charm itself isn't in the Ultra-Rare category, it's actually in the green category, also known as the rare category.
Okay yes, I do have it, thank you very much
No problem, glad I could help.