Locked tome entries
So I completed a couple in the archives when there was no no Tome entries there after I took a break I went back on the game and I saw the torment his head come back but now it's not giving me my lore entries.
So I completed a couple in the archives when there was no no Tome entries there after I took a break I went back on the game and I saw the torment his head come back but now it's not giving me my lore entries.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me...
I completed 2 challenges for Kate's story and now I won't get the entries... wooow... pretty good job so far -.-