Tips against/for the Clown
I’ve been playing on the PTB lately, but I still haven’t really learnt mainly how to play against the Clown. Can someone offer some tips? You’re also welcome to leave some for Clown players ![]()
I’ve been playing on the PTB lately, but I still haven’t really learnt mainly how to play against the Clown. Can someone offer some tips? You’re also welcome to leave some for Clown players ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suggest you play against him like against any M1 killer: watch out for his terror radius, hide when he approaches.
If he finds you: treat him like a huntress: watch your back and look out where he throws his bottles. In his normal setup he CANNOT hurt you with his power- only slow you down a little. Only real kicker is that your screen gets blurry and you may screw up your escape because of this if you get hit by his power.
For Clown:
Always reload your bottles.
It is always important to have those, they can come in handy.
Against Clown:
Go to unexpected places, so he'll throw the bottle to somewhere else..