Will future Tomes only cover original Survivors and Killers?

Reason why I ask is because as Tomes are being produced, it requires you to play with different characters that some of us may have never played with before. I would prefer to spend my BP in the right place so that down the line, I know I'll eventually use this character.

I'm also curious on whether or not we'll get some lore on licensed Survivors/Killers as well in future tomes.

Comments

  • @Desh said:

    Reason why I ask is because as Tomes are being produced, it requires you to play with different characters that some of us may have never played with before. I would prefer to spend my BP in the right place so that down the line, I know I'll eventually use this character.

    I'm also curious on whether or not we'll get some lore on licensed Survivors/Killers as well in future tomes.

    They are licensed, meaning, they already have a backstory. No rift needed

  • It's not about mainly giving them a backstory. It's simply adding information that people may not already know. Like how did they end up getting captured by the entity or the cause of them turning down a dark path. And for the rift, I'm sure no one would mind having new skins for Licensed Killers, similar to that of The Pig and Detective Tapp, Michael and Laurie.