Iridescent head, some ideas.
I think overall the iridescent head is one of the most balanced huntress perks ALONE. When combined with any of the belts, it becomrs extremely powerful, to the point to be considered overpowered. So I have a small but weird suggestion.
Keep the same text, but instead of removing the hatchets down to one you can instead write: can only have one hatchet in your inventory. This means that if you equip any of the belts, it won't have an effect, pretty strange right?
Please consider this: the trapper has a green add-on called rusted jaws, which makes the survivor who got injured by the trap to obtain the Hammorrhage status. Combined with padded Jaws it doesn't do anything. So I think Huntress can get away with an add-on that makes 2 add-ons useless.
I can understand that this makes this add-on either completely useless or underpowered, BUT, if you have the yellow reloading speed add-on, then it's kinda decent and rewards having good aim. If you don't like this change, then how about this:
Your hatchets become oneshots only when fully charged and outside of your terror radius, reduce the hatchets in your inventory by 4. So that means that this with monitor will be a strong combo BUT with the condition to not be in chase. If you don't like that idea then just make it from 24 meters it becomes oneshot.
What do you guys think? Please let me know which idea is your favorite, if you had one, and what's your opinion about iri head. Pleas let me know your opinions and ideas down below.
Comments
I think there should be a range requirement to it. As things are now, I see lots of Huntresses just running up to the survivor and throwing them at blank range.
I think this is a much better idea. Rather than being able to spam hatchets, you now have to use them efficiently, and the survivor had every chance to dodge it.
Reduce hatchets by 6, so you need Infantry Belt just to have one. Insta down only works from 100 metres away.
๐๏ธ
Change it to "Every X seconds you get 1 Hatchet back".
Please tell me if you think iri head is balanced or tell me how you would rework it, since you obviously don't like my ideas.
I actually thought about that, for the 2nd red add-on :)
It's just as you said. Don't let it pair with extra hatchet addons. Problem solved. People that keep trying to add conditions to her only iri addons tend to forget that it's a one shot, then she plays as an M1 killer with no power, or has to give up chase to reload.
I like the constantly limited to 1 idea, since the only reason people dont like iri head is because of the 3 hatchets. But I heard a different idea, which I like even more:
Rebounding hatchets.
Imagine, you miss a survivor, hit a wall, and it bounces back to hit them. Imagine how cool that'd be. A technical nightmare, but it's be so cool and now she can legitimately hit people around corners (thanks servers).
Imagine how much programming and bug fixes it has to go through. No pls no XD.
Personally I believe iri head should remain a oneshot.
Both of these ideas would work. As long as they take skill to use and don't make the game last 3 minutes, they're just fine.