Empty spaces on Free Rift

The Free Rift track has so many empty spaces. Maybe fill them in with BP or Iridescent Shards. Doesn't have to be a cosmetic or charm but just something so it doesn't look so sad. Might even push those that don't buy the premium track right away to play more if they're getting something for every tier completed rather than one thing every 5 tiers.

Comments

  • I honestly second this, it would also help reduce the BP grind a whole heck of a lot.

  • I would love to buy the premium track but honestly when I look at it, it looks just even more sad than the free one. There is barely anything worth getting there.

  • Agreed, BP and shards would be nice. imo the free rift looks completely trash this time around... at least the last one had Demon Slayer Feng Min.

    The only reason I'm buying premium is for that adorable Dwight outfit.