Rift reward

What do you think about the cosmetics for this rift, I for one think they are quite poor :( sorry bhvr to be mean but some of them are just re coloured skins, or the same cosmetics, Claudette with curly hair .. tell me if I’m wrong that’s the exact same skin .. that’s on the store , I thought the whole point was supposed to be new cosmetics, don’t kno how I feel about parting with a tenner for this tome, what are all your thoughts ?

Comments

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    What do you think about the cosmetics for this rift, I for one think they are quite poor :( sorry bhvr to be mean but some of them are just re coloured skins, I thought the whole point was supposed to be new cosmetics, don’t kno how I feel about parting with a tenner for this tome, what are all your thoughts ?

    It is like the others. We get some new skins and some recolours, but I am happy with this rift again. But that is because my main got some juicy outfit.

  • Yeah I noticed that a lot of the cosmetics are just reskins of ones from the store, minus charms. Seems a tad lazy for the price of the Rift.

  • @Mikeasaurus I agree I feel this one is very lazy I just noticed a claudete skin is exactly the same as one in the store which I already brought -_-

  • There will always be a mix of new outfits and re-colors. It's always been that way.

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    @Mikeasaurus I agree I feel this one is very lazy I just noticed a claudete skin is exactly the same as one in the store which I already brought -_-

    Tome 1 had recolored Meg and Claud things, Tome 2 had recolored Wraith cosmetic in it, and I think recolored David King stuff. I don't know why this is news, it's been happening since tome 1. You get some recolored stuff (which I personally tend to like the alternate colors so far) and then some exclusive unique things, like the Doctor's adrenaline rush set or whatever it is, or the new Huntress outfit for this rift.

    Plus all of it is for the price of one quality outfit, if I remember correctly. So if you're kind of on a budget it's also a nice option.