Yesterday I came from 2 month break
Seems nothing has changed.
Seems nothing has changed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
White ranks don't have matchmaking if that is what you're asking, and it will continue to not have it until MMR is introduced.
Yes, this still happens with the matchmaking. Seems the killer was "lucky" to only get you as a red rank and not all four, which tends to happen lot of times. 😕
Nothing about the game has changed. I was also on a two month break, and I come back to.. the same thing but significantly worse. Toolboxes were an unnecessary nerf, Doctor’s Rework is just plain stupid, and did they increase Oni’s mobility? It’s impossible to make a low-budget 4v1 “Horror” game like this work if you only listen to one side of the community. If the devs aren’t balanced with their listening, the game wont ever be balanced if that makes sense.