Latency Debate.
You know latency is way off when when you shock a survivor before they reach a pallet and yet they drop said pallet only to not be able to vault said pallet. Like for both sides, how bad can you get. Getting hit as a survivor where you're definitely not meant to. I vaulted a window vs a Bubba chainsaw. I started running, my lithe kicked in and his chainsaw still hit me on the other side just as I took off. Only to be greeted by an aggressive bid up and down. Like, when will this bs resolve. There is no way BHVR can launch the cross platform (which was a mess) until latency is fixed.
Comments
Anyone want to share their ######### latency moments. Feel free.
I had a Huntress in a previous match today that launched a Hatchet toward a unhooked survivor, which I attempted to block for her and the hatchet flew right by me and hit a nearby tree, but a second later the hit registered on me. It was a funny moment, and I just had to laugh because it seemed even the Huntress was shocked it actually hit me too.
Bruh, that reminds me of a game I had playing as Huntress. We were farming and this idle David was directly infront of this full health Jake. The hatchet went through the David, hit the Jake. I hit the David's foot, didnt hit. Hit his crotch, didnt hit. Hit his finger, it finally hits. Like #########. XD