Why does deathslinger feel so weird after the 3.7.0 patch

Idk he feels slower if that makes sense and alot less satisfying to hit survivors

Comments

  • A better question would be "Is there anything that doesn't feel weird after this patch"?

  • I felt the same way playing trapper today. I've missed so many m1s for some reason, it feels like my mouse isn't tracking correctly.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    A better question would be "Is there anything that doesn't feel weird after this patch"?

    Played survivor for a few games and the game feels really smooth.

  • @SaltedSnow said:

    I felt the same way playing trapper today. I've missed so many m1s for some reason, it feels like my mouse isn't tracking correctly.

    Vault hits or just normal hits? They improved the gameplay from the survivor stand point of view imo quite a lot regarding latency with hits around windows.

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241976#Comment_1241976

    Vault hits or just normal hits? They improved the gameplay from the survivor stand point of view imo quite a lot regarding latency with hits around windows.

    Normal hits, it's like I don't hit as far as I used to or something. I missed 2 attacks in a row on someone not juking, and I haven't missed an attack in months.

  • @SaltedSnow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241993#Comment_1241993

    Normal hits, it's like I don't hit as far as I used to or something. I missed 2 attacks in a row on someone not juking, and I haven't missed an attack in months.

    I think that could be the latency smoothing mentioned above. I would notice several times in the past where I down someone but their body is significantly outside my attack range. Clearly there was a signal issue there. Now I think we have to get used to how it looks when they smooth out that signal. I don't know, I felt a bit sluggish but by mid match I was back in the swing of things....