The matchmaking at its finest

gg.PNG

Nowadays I barely get games with players close to my rank, so I have started a new hobby of collecting the most ridicilous rank matchups this game can throw at me. This is by far my most favorite from this month alone, though I have seen a lot worse.

The reason why this was particulary special pick was because I had a teammate who struggled to fix a single gen without popping them with every skill check. But also because none of my teammates could outrun the killer even for 20 seconds when a chase began.

I just want to highlight the fact that getting mixed into low rank games doesn't scream fun. I want to match up with players similar to my own skill level. When players barely know how to run away from the killer or how to fix gens without popping them constantly, it just makes me want to go play something else other than dbd. No disrespect to any low rank players.

Comments

  • I put a L4P post out today titled, "so tired of potatoes". I couldn't agree more. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • To be fair, all of them (except you) are pretty close to the Killer. So you aside, the Matchmaking looks pretty decent.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    To be fair, all of them (except you) are pretty close to the Killer. So you aside, the Matchmaking looks pretty decent.

    That logic is so flawless that I shed a tear of laughter xd