What time is Tome 3 open?
Hi all.
I've had a look round on here and can't seem to find a time in which Tome 3/Rift is open.
Anybody know?
Cheers.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi all.
I've had a look round on here and can't seem to find a time in which Tome 3/Rift is open.
Anybody know?
Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Dr_Loomis
A Twitter post below says that it'll be out Wednesday, which is technically today. My guess is the usual 11AM time, but that's just a personal guess and not an official time. The only thing that is confirmed is the day, but like I said, it's probably going to be at the usual time of 11AM EST.
So it'll be Wednesday (aka today), no time was mentioned.
here's the twitter post if you need proof of that claim
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1254886215813410818?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ADeadByBHVR%7Ctwcon%5Etimelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.deadbydaylight.com%2Fen%2Fdiscussion%2F147463%2Fwhat-time-is-tome-3-open
Ok thanks for the info.
No problem, glad I could help.