Actually I noticed that from the update prior to this.
I think that'll happen if you only use Hatchets for damage, because I noticed I stopped gaining deviousness if I just rely on my hatchets all the time.
I had a huntress match yesterday, used mostly hatchets, but still hit a basic attack here and there. In general considering the way it played out I'd get roughly 25k bp for it, however once the match was over I ended up being awarded 1 Deviousness bloodpoint.... 1 SINGLE BLOODPOINT! ๐ And ended up with a grand total of 18k BP for the match.
Based on that and the fact that a few others have reported this issue, I decided that i'm not touching her until her bloodpoint gains get fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually I noticed that from the update prior to this.
I think that'll happen if you only use Hatchets for damage, because I noticed I stopped gaining deviousness if I just rely on my hatchets all the time.
I had a huntress match yesterday, used mostly hatchets, but still hit a basic attack here and there. In general considering the way it played out I'd get roughly 25k bp for it, however once the match was over I ended up being awarded 1 Deviousness bloodpoint.... 1 SINGLE BLOODPOINT! ๐ And ended up with a grand total of 18k BP for the match.
Based on that and the fact that a few others have reported this issue, I decided that i'm not touching her until her bloodpoint gains get fixed.
Yes,i have the same problem.You don't get any deviousness points at all from hitting your hatchets.
Super sad because Huntress is one of my favourite killers right now to play as :(
If you believe you are experiencing a bug, please post it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Check first if someone else might have not reporte dit first