WhY u No BufF KILLAS und only the survs???
I mean, come on! There are four of them! How can they get things like perks and stuff!!! Why they no just stand still???
/sarcasm
please stop whining. This game is awesome on both sides
I mean, come on! There are four of them! How can they get things like perks and stuff!!! Why they no just stand still???
/sarcasm
please stop whining. This game is awesome on both sides
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
funi. thx for the useless discussion when the new patch is here and we should be doing serious feedback, but instead u make bhvr have no interest on listen us
The last 4 patches have been killer sided which i don't mind tbh, it means the game is more balanced now
I haven’t seen killers complaining at all recently. In fact, from what I’ve seen, survivors have been complaining more.
No killers complaining? Literally the same day the patch got released you got guys like this making insane Survivor Nerf requests..
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147492/survivor-are-in-need-a-major-nerf-rework#latest