DBD Mobile
Anyone know where I can download mobile on Android?
Anyone know where I can download mobile on Android?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's available in your country, it should be right in the Google Play Store. It isn't available in East/South-east Asian countries yet (it'll be published by NetEase there, but no release date as of yet).
I guess there are ways to manipulate the country setting in Google Play account, but idk, never tried it.
Is it released in North America? Cause if so, I can't see it anywhere. My google play store has some knock off instead.
Try opening this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhvr.deadbydaylight&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddbd+mobile&pcampaignid=APPU_1_MBOpXuyFF8mo9QOB3K2IDg
Then open in play store app. It should reveal whether the game is available in your country.