Teleporting
Anybody having weird teleporting issues. I down someone inside the exit gate like at the halfway point and he just teleported past the gate when he went down.
Anybody having weird teleporting issues. I down someone inside the exit gate like at the halfway point and he just teleported past the gate when he went down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be a dedi servers thing sometimes i get hit when im already 7 million miles away from the window and the killer has to walk all the way to me to pick me up
Ya a lot of downed survivors are teleporting for me
That are just the dedicated servers. maybe the ping was very high, and the survivor was not there ontheir screen as they where on your screen :/ cant do anything about bad internet :/
Whenever I’m chasing someone they leave a “ghost survivor” that continues running in a certain direction and then randomly, they teleport around 20 metres in another direction. Makes it virtually impossible to chase people and therefore to play killer.
Hopefully they do something about this soon :T
I have seen videos of it, if they just run in the same direction it might be a hack. Be sure to report it.