bird sounds ?
am I hearing things or are there bird sounds in the lobby now ?
ignore this post I was playing a yt video
Tagged:
Trusted
am I hearing things or are there bird sounds in the lobby now ?
ignore this post I was playing a yt video
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@batmanscar
Unless the patch notes state that this was changed, than it's most likely just something else. In your case, it was just a random video you left open... This isn't the first time someone thought they heard noises in the lobbies, but it was actually just something else like the campfire or whatever.