Didn't receive the Unlimited Entity-Wide Charm on Switch
Is this a bug? I logged in today after downloading the new update but it does not appear in any of my character's charms. It says it is a login reward so where do I get the charm? I am on switch.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I am on Switch but the game hasn't given me the entity wide charm. I restarted the game a few times but I still do not have it. Does anyone know how you get the charm?
Same issue here, on PS4. Only thing I can think of is that we need to wait till tommorow, for a 'Fresh Log-in' when we get our daily 500XP First Match bonuses.
Same here on ps4 again. Along with my friend, no new charm :/
We are looking into this, will let you know when I know more.
Thank you!
i have a question, where are we supposed to log in?
Same on PC here
Me too on pc !!
I did and with anti aliasing enabled, it doesn't matter, it just looks like a black rectangle.