What have you done to the Legion?
When vaulting over a window it lags so much, what happened? 100% sure that I reported this from the PTB, and it's still there?
When vaulting over a window it lags so much, what happened? 100% sure that I reported this from the PTB, and it's still there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's hard to understand, their development cycle looks like: implement changes to the game, launch ptb, receive complains, collect data, discover bugs, do nothing about anything.
Everything is laggy with killer after patch...
So far, I've seen every bug from the PTB in live once again.
I don't understanddd