My game is acting strange....
I use Michael Myers and when ever I pick up someone, I freeze and get kicked out of the game. Then I get a penalty for “leaving the game” when really, I froze and got kicked out. I play on ps4.
I use Michael Myers and when ever I pick up someone, I freeze and get kicked out of the game. Then I get a penalty for “leaving the game” when really, I froze and got kicked out. I play on ps4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to DBD, now our offerings are smaller on the offering burn screen!
Maybe they increased the resolution xD