Stake Out and Great Skill Check Changes

According to the patch notes:

"- Great Skill Checks while repairing now give 1% bonus progression (down from 2%)."

"- Stake Out: Now adds an additional 1% bonus progression for Great skill checks."


Now this should mean;

Without Stake Out:

  • Repair Great Skill Checks: 1% bonus
  • Healing Great Skill Checks: 2% bonus

With Stake Out:

  • Repair Great Skill Checks: 2% bonus
  • Healing Great Skill Checks: 3% bonus


Now here is the thing, Wiki (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Skill_Checks) states that all great skill checks grant 1% bonus progression default. Can anyone check which one is correct and which one is false? Thank you.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @DawnMad

    The Patch notes specifically state that Great Skill Checks while repairing were reduced from 2% to 1%, this doesn't mean that every other skill-check was a 2% bonus by default. So either the DBD Wiki is wrong about every Great Skill-Check being 1%, only the repair Great Skill-Check was 2% until this nerf, or everything was 2% until this nerf that made Great Skill-Checks for repairing 1%.

    It's not really possible for me to test this, I can't tell the difference between 1% and 2% because the percentage is too small to begin with. But I'll look into it and see what I can find for you.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @DawnMad

    The Patch notes specifically state that Great Skill Checks while repairing were reduced from 2% to 1%, this doesn't mean that every other skill-check was a 2% bonus by default. So either the DBD Wiki is wrong about every Great Skill-Check being 1%, only the repair Great Skill-Check was 2% until this nerf, or everything was 2% until this nerf that made Great Skill-Checks for repairing 1%.

    It's not really possible for me to test this, I can't tell the difference between 1% and 2% because the percentage is too small to begin with. But I'll look into it and see what I can find for you.

    @DawnMad said:

    According to the patch notes:

    "- Great Skill Checks while repairing now give 1% bonus progression (down from 2%)."

    "- Stake Out: Now adds an additional 1% bonus progression for Great skill checks."

    Now this should mean;

    Without Stake Out:

    • Repair Great Skill Checks: 1% bonus
    • Healing Great Skill Checks: 2% bonus

    With Stake Out:

    • Repair Great Skill Checks: 2% bonus
    • Healing Great Skill Checks: 3% bonus

    Now here is the thing, Wiki (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Skill_Checks) states that all great skill checks grant 1% bonus progression default. Can anyone check which one is correct and which one is false? Thank you.


    The skill check percentages displayed on the Wiki were recently updated.

  • Just now? Well done.

    I'm not really going to go into if they're accurate, since I wouldn't know and couldn't really find an answer for this anyways unfortunately.