I have meditated long and hard on this question. Truly a testament to my own thinking and logic. After months- even years of pondering, my decision will have to be Shirtless Myers over Shirtless Myers. Shirtless Myers would definitely strike fear in the hearts of survivor mains everywhere.
I have meditated long and hard on this question. Truly a testament to my own thinking and logic. After months- even years of pondering, my decision will have to be Shirtless Myers over Shirtless Myers. Shirtless Myers would definitely strike fear in the hearts of survivor mains everywhere.
But while your poor shirtless Michael Myers only figuratively strikes fear in the enemies hear, our amazing shirtless Michael Myers literally strikes fear into people's hearts by giving them a little jab to the heart.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I think Shirtless Myers is a good idea, I'm going to have to give it to Shirtless Myers.
I have meditated long and hard on this question. Truly a testament to my own thinking and logic. After months- even years of pondering, my decision will have to be Shirtless Myers over Shirtless Myers. Shirtless Myers would definitely strike fear in the hearts of survivor mains everywhere.
But while your poor shirtless Michael Myers only figuratively strikes fear in the enemies hear, our amazing shirtless Michael Myers literally strikes fear into people's hearts by giving them a little jab to the heart.
As much as I like Myers, I want Shirtless Dwight!
I'm more of a shirtless Clown kinda guy myself.
Lets take this to the basement.