Cross platform

I think that the single best thing they can for the game at the moment is add cross platform play between xbox pc and PlayStation. because i think that adding this would make more people want to play as they may be able to play with friends from there consoles where they couldn't before. and also one of the most annoying things in dbdl is the Que time and this would also help that by essentially adding more players that you can get matched against. i dont see any downsides to doing this.

Comments

  • My only concern about crossplay is the console killers. I occasionally play on console, the number of bad killers on red ranks is astonishing! I don't mean bad like a 4k swf complained about a killer, I mean really BAD! Even the disadvantage of not being used to the controller doesn't make me an easy target to those poor guys. It's really sad how they would suffer paying against average PC red rank solo queuers. Not to mention the 4 man sweaty swf...

  • I think that would be better and balance the ranks out more anyway, at the moment i dont see a distinguishable change in skill in the ranks untill you get to the top 5 so to make a system where more of the ranks can actually be told apart isnt something that we should be scared of. it might be a bit of an ego blow for them to be rank 1 or 2 and then the after the update be 7 or 8 but i still think that shouldnt be a reason for it not to be done