Ping after update is horrible
Usally 33ms Ping before the patch.
Now about 160ms, finding lobbies instant. Frankfurt is about 20km away from me, pretty sure im not connecting to it any more.
Usally 33ms Ping before the patch.
Now about 160ms, finding lobbies instant. Frankfurt is about 20km away from me, pretty sure im not connecting to it any more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of people are having the same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Its really awful. I find a lobby instantly but with a 150-200 ping. Guess It's time for a break- awesome update as expected.
yap.... already getting these 5km hits
Yeah ahd 3 games now where the pallet stun applied about a halv secodn after the hit i got. i rly enjoy these game. not.
It's terrible and disgusting!
Yes, same. I was playing yesterday (it was past midnight for me) and first four games were quite alright (after the servers have been implemented I usually get the ping not lower than 96) but then suddenly all my lobbies had 130-250 ping. I couldn't play at all. I mean when it is higher than 110, my game starts to lag and I'm being teleported back or sideways. Besides, when I press ESC, it shows that my ping is 60 lol But in the game it is shown as red in the left upper corner. I don't even get 60 ms anymore, how can it be that in the menu it shows 60 ms?
this new update broke so many things in the game,i'm really dissapointed