Did you guys reduce the killer FoV in 3.7.0?
Am I the only one ho feels like the FoV was drasticly decreased. Also Legion vaults are broken now and I always have over 160 ping when I had 60 pre-patch.
Am I the only one ho feels like the FoV was drasticly decreased. Also Legion vaults are broken now and I always have over 160 ping when I had 60 pre-patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FOV has not been touched. Do you have any screenshots showing what you saw before and after?
I think I'm just dumb. I looked at a couple of screenshots and the FoV was not changed, I just haven't played for a while. Anyway, what's up with Legion's vaults and ultra high ping. Frenzy vaults were also broken in the 3.7.0 PTB. Also, why can't I turn Anti-Aliasing off anymore? Is this intended?