Lobby/Shop Idea

A cool idea I thought about for the shop.

When selecting a character, there should be a button that displays their running animation or if they have a special animation, for example: the Huntress holding a hatchet, the Clown's walk while he's holding a bottle or the Ghost Face's stalk walk or crouch walk. It would also be cool if we could see their mori animation on any random survivor.

Do you think this would be a cool idea? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

  • I think they already go through a list of animations if you leave them to idle for a while.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I think they already go through a list of animations if you leave them to idle for a while.

    I'm aware of that. But it would be cool to select a running/mori animation in the shop just to look at you know?

  • It probably would, but I doubt it's high on the dev's priority list right now.

    Though I'm sure they would like to add some UI changes in later updates ^^