The game balance
I am playing dbd evey single day and it is my favorite game. So because I am playing every day I have notice some thinks that are disturbing to survivors, so here's my solutions to balance the game:
1) In the sweet name of Jesus Christ please nurf Freddy Krueger. He is so op at the moment. Maybe you disagree with my other thoughts but please do something with Freddy. He can heat survivors from 20 miles away, he can teleport to generators and he can make fake pallets! My solution is to make Freddy unable to teleport and to give him the ability to make 5 fake pallets from 10.
2) doctor he was better before his rework. If you go to madness tier 3 and he is chasing you then you know that you don't have hopes. He make you scream so you can't vault, you can't use your item and he can shock and the same time heat you. Also you scream so your potision is revealed to him.My solution is to make doctor like he was before.
3) Matchmaking. Every single player speaks about matchmaking. I am personally rank 3 and I do play with rank 20s.So please fix the matchmaking.
4) Hook spawns. I know I know, there's an offering about hook spawns but can the hooks have a longer distance between each other. In some maps they are so close....
5) Hex: No one escapes death. This perk is killers best friend. But can it get seriously nerfed. Every killer use it and God. Sometimes is to hard to find it...
This is my thoughts for how can we make the game balance. I hope I covered a lot of thinks that players wants to say in this post.
P. S. I know a long time ago survivors were extremely op. Since then killers got really buffed. But please at least fix Freddy Kruger or matchmaking...
Comments
If you go to madness tier 3 and he is chasing you then you know that you don't have hopesexcept, nothing changes while Tier 3 and he is chasing you?I kinda agree with @Milo and @DuckCast . The only thing i'd probably agree with is a small nerf for freddy, but not regarding the teleport. Also the pallet freddy is by far less strong than the snares freddy.
These are things i would love to see getting changed:
This is just my opinion.