Would have voted for Trappers Rogi, but Trapper already has some of the most cosmetics right when you launch the game that players accumulated over events, anniversaries, etc. that this wasn't what I wore all the time while playing him.
Where the Hillbilly saw none of this, so I was running the Scarecrow outfit all the time until Tome 1 brought a premium outfit set for him that I wear all the time now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would have voted for Trappers Rogi, but Trapper already has some of the most cosmetics right when you launch the game that players accumulated over events, anniversaries, etc. that this wasn't what I wore all the time while playing him.
Where the Hillbilly saw none of this, so I was running the Scarecrow outfit all the time until Tome 1 brought a premium outfit set for him that I wear all the time now.
I like both though