Private/personal lobby?
I've looked all over in the settings for this and maybe I've just glanced over it, but is there a way to create a lobby that your friends can't join? Sometimes I'll be queued up for a game and one of my steam friends just hops in my lobby without asking first. It's a little rude, and I could just bring it up with each person individually, but lots of people do it.
Could we possibly get invite-only survivor lobbies?
If this is already a thing please let me know!
Comments
You can try appearing invisible or something if you don't want them joining.
Wow I'm dumb. You're right, thanks. ๐
Lol, it doesn't necessarily stop them from joining - they can still see you're playing in game, but they at least wouldn't be able to join off of their friends list.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. I'll still give it a shot!