Why let a good game go to waste?
I came back to this game 2 weeks ago after quite a long break and I must say wow...
I can't believe how terrible killers still are, and the proof is clearly there just que survivor and watch how long it takes to get a game. Why do survivors still have so many things to use vs killers? The game should be difficult for them not a fking cake walk. Toolboxes, medkits, flashlights, yet I get bitched at when I use a red addon. DS, Unbreakable, head on, adrenaline, yet I get bitched at for using NOED. A hatch that can be opened with keys, 2 door which can be opened stupid fast with PERKS?????? Yet I get bitched at for proxy camping the one kid I have hooked after the doors are open???? How about killers? Want to win? Nurse, Spirit, or freddy. Want to lose? LITERALLY PLAY ANYTHING ELSE!
The game is so fking toxic, and the reason this all pisses me off is bc I just spent around $100 usd over the last 2 weeks on expansions and a few cosmetics just to find out after you hit high green, lower purple killer rank you just go vs TOXIC SWF red rank teams over and over. I would prefer to sit in a lobby and wait 15 mins to find survivors = to my rank vs play against people that have 5x my hours played in a swf group. Please for fk sakes do something about the damn game. " we just fixed some loops " great, and you also buffed leader so we can get gen rushed even faster?? Like wth? Smh big time.
Comments
and the proof is clearly there just que survivor and watch how long it takes to get a gameMy survivor que is long during the day but short during the night, so that's not really an arguement.
Toolboxes, medkits, flashlights, yet I get bitched at when I use a red addon. DS, Unbreakable, head on, adrenaline, yet I get bitched at for using NOED.Don't care?
2 door which can be opened stupid fast with PERKS??????20 seconds, which can get reduced to 15 seconds (if Leader) or 17 seconds (if Wake up) or i guess 12 seconds (if somehow both).
The game is so fking toxicIf it's the chat, you can turn it off by clicking the arrows.
$100 usd over the last 2 weeks on expansions and a few cosmeticsWell... this is your fault.
" we just fixed some loops " great, and you also buffed leader so we can get gen rushed even faster?? Like wth? Smh big time.One of these things is not like the other. Also the perk is called Prove Thyself, and it just makes so if multiple people are working the penalty doesn't exist.
And they're working on hidden matchmaking.