What is the point of the Thumbs Up?
Not exactly sure what the name is, but you can give the opposing side or your teammates a thumbs up after the match.
What is the point of this if anything? Are there any plans for something to come of it?
Not exactly sure what the name is, but you can give the opposing side or your teammates a thumbs up after the match.
What is the point of this if anything? Are there any plans for something to come of it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My assumption is it just makes it more likely that you'd play with/against that person later
But that's just an assumption. I have no idea what, if anything, it actually does
They should totally make it send the message to the player. Would be real wholesome hours :3
I've also wanted to know, but I do give thumbs up if I see a survivor risk their lives for 1 teammate during the egc etc
I usually give thumbs up to people who did good.