How to make noed OP

Step 1: Bring noed

Step 2: Hope to god that no more than 1 survivor actually cleanses totems.

Step 3: Tunnel the totem cleanser so they cant cleanse all the totems.

Step 4: Noed face camp the totem cleanser

Step 5: Hope the 3 other survivors are dumb, and mindlessly rush the hook

Step 6: Profit.

The post is a joke.


This happens to me all the time I want to cleanse totems for the no no noed gang, but i get tunneled so i cant do it. Then i get noed facecamped b/c no one wants to cleanse totems. So at this point if i lead the killer for a 4 gen run, i just let them down me so they face camp someone else. Cleanse totems people. please.

Comments

  • How to make NOED OP: Play Killer.

    Nah, seriously though, I just want NOED to be an earned perk so you can't play like that and still activate it. If someone's blasting me with 120ms instadowns AND they got 8 hooks+no deaths? I'm less mad. Remove the whole totem thing and just make it a reward for playing the Devs preferred playstyle. I'm down with that.