Can we get some compensation till this matchmaking is happening?
I mean, if we get double or triple BP-s when we get red rank survivors as green or yellow rank killer would improve the game experience a lot. It doesn't have to happen every time just when we go against ppl 6 rank better than our rank. I think this system would work, or we can get notification as a killer when there are way better rank survivors in our lobby than us.
Comments
Problem you'll run into is that a lot more people will be trying even harder now on both sides to win. You also have people who play SWF's that are vastly different ranks and will abuse the system. I often see people chat on forums or while I'm playing in game how a rank 1-5 Survivor will be teamed up with a rank 14-20.
You're right, and get a Ranked 16 or 17 killer.