Why isn’t there a casual game mode?
I don’t really understand why the game forces you either to play ranked the whole time or having to find 4 other people so that you can play a custom game.
Sometimes I want to play a chill game where I can perhaps try new builds/perks or a new style of play without running the risk of depipping or whatever else.
a casual gamemode would also allow people to in general practice killers and new changes before entering a ranked game.
yesterday, I’ve ran into 5 killers that were either trying out killers that they weren’t comfortable with or they were genuinely new players trying to get a grasp on the killer experience - but because we could run them around 5 gens with no hooks as we were all red ranks with the exception of 1 purple rank, they would at some point DC.
I hate the fact that people feel the need to disconnect instead of them simply being allowed to experiment on a casual mode?
Comments
Because queue times are already long, a casual mode would only increase the queue time in both modes.
Ever think that a casual mode might encourage others to play killer or to come back to the game because they don’t have to deal with sweaty players and the BS matchmaking system
I wish they would just turn the Custom Game/KYF mode into a sort of offline mode. Let people add Bots to the game then they can freely practice without any issues, and since it's custom, there wouldn't be points so theres no real downside. There's bots in the tutorial so it is possible for them to add them. Honestly, it would really help new players, or even players who buy a new DLC and want to practice before facing an actual challenge in-game.
What if they added the possibilities of lobbies? So randoms can join you and etc too?
That would actually be pretty nice honestly. I feel like, if there was a MM to custom games, then at least people could just freely enjoy themselves. They wouldn't be losing any items/Add-ons so everyone could just experiment or just mess around. Right now, killers barely get a chance to try before they realise gens are going like crazy. There's no real chance for inexperienced players to really get a feel for the game, especially with the way MM is at the moment.
People would still play their preferable role. Even if their was enough casual killers for each survivor, this would screw up ranked times even more.
Ranked is messed up because people don’t have an outlet to practice and get comfortable with playing different things.
i hate having to try new killers without feeling like I’m throwing constantly
I just go onto a B account if I'm ever practicing.
The game is casual, according to the devs. The ranks are just meant to be so you don't get matched with someone extremely ahead of you
“Smurfing” on DBD is not really possible because the game for the largest part is a grind fest.
I can’t hop onto a new account and have access to things that I would like to practice with - meaning I have to either set up a custom or practice on the core game mode
Fair enough, I understand that.
I'd rather have what you said to Mike, made into kyf where you have all perks and add ons, some possibly restricted.