Anyone else dealing with getting blinded from weird angles?

I've noticed this happening more and more recently. I'll be picking someone up or opening a locker or doing any semblance of anything that prevents me from manually moving my camera, and I'll get blinded by a Survivor I can't even see.

And by "can't even see" I mean "physically not on my screen".

While I have Shadowborn equipped.

Anyone else been getting this? It's been happening more and more as of late and it's really getting on my nerves. Being blinded from a light I'm not looking at seems neither logical nor fair.

Comments

  • Yeah, it is kind of stupid that a survivor can blind you without being in your line of sight. It's even possible to blind you when you're intentionally looking at a wall so you can't be blinded.

  • It seems like they brought back side blinds for some reason.

  • Shadowborn makes it easier to be flashlight blinded just so you know

  • @KiloOfSalt said:

    Shadowborn makes it easier to be flashlight blinded just so you know

    I'm aware. The Survivor still wasn't on my screen despite my wider FOV.

  • This happened to me as Hag.. I picked someone up while intentionally looking into the corner of a wall, no windows or anything, and somehow I was blinded from behind and dropped the guy. I was livid. It was bizarre.

    This side blinding business must be new bc I've never experienced that before.

  • Just happened to me too, the person was behind me and somehow blinded me, please fix your game dbd