I wanna know how to check my stats
@DependentDg
There is no official stats page for you to look up, any site you look up on your own is not supported by BHVR.
There is one I personally use, but I don't think I am allowed to share it, as @FireHazard has mentioned, it isn't supported by BHVR.
But, I'm sure after knowing it exists, you should be able to find it for yourself.
Do you mind sending it on insta, if not my ig is hoezzluvtray ๐๐
@DelsKibara said:There is one I personally use, but I don't think I am allowed to share it, as @FireHazard has mentioned, it isn't supported by BHVR.But, I'm sure after knowing it exists, you should be able to find it for yourself.
@DelsKibara said:
I most likely know what you're talking about, I wouldn't mention it here on the forums personally.
Even if you mentioned it, it isn't an official source @DependentDg
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@DependentDg
There is no official stats page for you to look up, any site you look up on your own is not supported by BHVR.
There is one I personally use, but I don't think I am allowed to share it, as @FireHazard has mentioned, it isn't supported by BHVR.
But, I'm sure after knowing it exists, you should be able to find it for yourself.
Do you mind sending it on insta, if not my ig is hoezzluvtray ๐๐
I most likely know what you're talking about, I wouldn't mention it here on the forums personally.
Even if you mentioned it, it isn't an official source @DependentDg