Map offerings
i hate it when i go and play against mirror Myers with lerry's or hawkins its no fair and fun.
i hate it when i go and play against mirror Myers with lerry's or hawkins its no fair and fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate it when I go and play my Plague when survivors use the Ormond map offering, it's no fair or fun.
Could say the same when I play killer and someone puts farm/ormond/red forest
yup got the same with killer farms stupid
Map offerings are a two way street. I personally like them. If you're that scared of maps being brought by the killer you are free to bring one yourself. Sometimes as killer if I play against a clear SWF (Matching names/ outfits) I'll bring a map offering as a buffer just in case.