My Myers Build

I have recently started to try out Micheal. I dont have many perks for him but this is the build I constructed.

Hex: Third Seal

STBFL

I'm All Ears

Pop Goes The Weasel

Comments

  • Okay... Are you looking for advice on improving it? Not 100% why you've made this thread.

    My main gripe is Hex: The Third Seal as it's a reeeally bad perk in general. How many Survivors in your games actually use any aura reveals? Of course, you don't have many perks as you mentioned but most Perks in the game would be a better option. Even something generic like Bitter Murmur or Sloppy Butcher will absolutely give you more value than Third Seal.

  • I assume seal is for slugging. Probably be better off with knockout I think it's called. If you don't have ot I suppose it's an alternative, if a poor one.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    Okay... Are you looking for advice on improving it? Not 100% why you've made this thread.

    My main gripe is Hex: The Third Seal as it's a reeeally bad perk in general. How many Survivors in your games actually use any aura reveals? Of course, you don't have many perks as you mentioned but most Perks in the game would be a better option. Even something generic like Bitter Murmur or Sloppy Butcher will absolutely give you more value than Third Seal.

    @Lexilogo said:

    Okay... Are you looking for advice on improving it? Not 100% why you've made this thread.

    My main gripe is Hex: The Third Seal as it's a reeeally bad perk in general. How many Survivors in your games actually use any aura reveals? Of course, you don't have many perks as you mentioned but most Perks in the game would be a better option. Even something generic like Bitter Murmur or Sloppy Butcher will absolutely give you more value than Third Seal.

    I was kinda looking for advice. Third Seal is kinda working well with what I have. I am able to slug the obsession and focus on others and gain stacks of STBFL. They can never find them so they tend to bleed out on the floor.