Ultra Rare Offering for Survivors

Since the Moon Bouquets got disabled, there is no chance to get the "Gifts for the Fog" Achievement without playing Killer and using an Ebony Mori.

So here is my suggestion for an Ultra Rare Survivor Offering:

Bloody Dice

Tremendously increases the distance between the Exit Gates.

  • Does not stack.

"Sometimes you just need some luck to get out."


I really hate it when the Exits are literally next to each other. You just don't have a chance (without finding a Key and reopen the hatch) to get out, if that happens. So I thought if there could be an Offering that increases the distance. Of course you can also add a killer version of it (a bit weaker):

Broken Dice (Ultra Rare)

Moderately reduces the distance between the Exit Gates.

"There is no such thing as luck."


This way, the Killer cannot just cancel the Survivors' one, but lessen it's effects. Close Exits are really powerful for a Killer, so it shouldn't be that bad, if they are a bit further away.

What do you say?

[EDIT: I got another idea, I wanted to share with you. Think of it like Plunderer's Instinct, but as an Offering.

Bloody Dice (Ultra Rare, Survivor)

Tremendously increases the rarity of Items found in Chests.

  • Personal

"Good luck!"


Broken Dice (Ultra Rare, Killer)

Tremendously decreases the rarity of Items found in Chests.

"There is no such thing as luck."]

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I kinda like it, but the problem is, by the time that it comes up, one of two things has happened;

    Your team has won and just needs to open the gates.

    You have lost, the hatch has spawned for an extra chance after losing, AND the killer ruined that extra chance, so you get ANOTHER extra chance, and these offerings are designed to improve the third chance you have to escape.

    And for some killers, that add on makes it literally impossible to escape them. If the doors are too close, you can't escape a Nurse, Huntress, Billy, or even Deathslinger.

  • @BastardKing said:

    I kinda like it, but the problem is, by the time that it comes up, one of two things has happened;

    Your team has won and just needs to open the gates.

    You have lost, the hatch has spawned for an extra chance after losing, AND the killer ruined that extra chance, so you get ANOTHER extra chance, and these offerings are designed to improve the third chance you have to escape.

    And for some killers, that add on makes it literally impossible to escape them. If the doors are too close, you can't escape a Nurse, Huntress, Billy, or even Deathslinger.

    I was thinking about the whole Exit Gate/ Hatch thing multiple times. I think the real problem with Hatch is, that you can see it before only one Survivor is alive when enough gens are done. If you can't then it's literally "who finds it first". If this would be the case every time, it would be a lot fairer for both sides and we maybe wouldn't need more distance between the Exits.

    The KIller Offering was just an extra idea. I did not plan to use it at all. The only thing I would like, is something to let Exits spawn further away. Or implement a minimum distance, so that it doesn't happen you both Exits on one side of Azarov's Resting Place or Lery's. An alternative would be to hinder the sight between the Exits, so the Killer can't just stay between both gates (on a hill) and survey both.

    Alternatively, I got this Idea, like a "Plunderer's Instinct" but as Offering:

    Bloody Dice (Ultra Rare, Survivor)

    Tremendously increases the rarety of Items found in Chests.

    • Personal

    "Good luck!"


    Broken Dice (Ultra Rare, Killer)

    Tremendously decreases the rarety of Items found in Chests.

    "There is no such thing as luck."

  • I like the second one better.

  • I quite like the Exit Gates idea, actually. Of course, I'm someone who tends to be more interested in whether a mechanic is unique or interesting overall than whether it's balanced on a match-by-match basis, so I might be in the minority here, but for what it's worth I think it could be a pretty cool thing to have in the game.