Killers
Most difficult killer to play against and why. Or the Killer you hate to play against the most and why?
Most difficult killer to play against and why. Or the Killer you hate to play against the most and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate going against the Trapper the most as I'm a magnet for traps. I'm that one rando that somehow gets trapped every 10 seconds and even gets trapped in the obvious ones in plain site.
I also don't like Clown as I have a very hard time seeing through the gas. I know that's the idea but when my screen goes pink I just kind of don't know what to do and panic. I did have a game a couple days ago where I led a Clown around for 4 gens so my opinion on chases with him has skyrocketed from what it was though.
I don't care for Deathslinger either as the 1v1 chase feels very bad sometimes. I like him as a killer overall but I just don't have fun in the chase with him.
Spirit.
She is both fast and invisible. With Stridor you cannot avoid being heard, even with Iron Will, so slowing down to misdirect her can often be a detriment. Spirit mains also seem to be better tryhard for some reason. LOL Chasing is a big part of the fun of this game - she sucks the fun out of it for me.