Unintentionally Disconnecting
Can the devs make it so you will be forgived for unintentionally disconnecting? I keep disconnecting for whatever reason and keep getting penalties, once i got A WHOLE HOUR PENALTY BECAUSE OF THE DC PENALTY
Can the devs make it so you will be forgived for unintentionally disconnecting? I keep disconnecting for whatever reason and keep getting penalties, once i got A WHOLE HOUR PENALTY BECAUSE OF THE DC PENALTY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game cannot see if you disconnected on purpose or not.
I've same problem! I think should've a "trying to reconnect" system, like League of Legends for exemple. Its not fair this way.
I thought that the league of legends is the poor type of Overwatch? I must be mistaken though.