Show off your cosmetics
These are mine for Nea
These are mine for Nea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These pictures aren't updated at the moment as with David, I've switched to the rift cosmetic he had but kept the face and on Dwight I've switched to the short shorts; keeping the rest.
I've switched to the white rift outfit for Doctor; keeping the head and I changed Wraiths outfit but I don't remember to what.
My Reddit Dwight :)
My favourite nea combo
And for my killer side
If only they would add shirtless Frank without the body paint.... ๐
I enjoy making my characters look ridiculous and fashionable from time to time. And for my killers I only use full cosmetic sets. (Classic Ghostface, and the Purple Demonic Force Oni skin)
I really like this combo on my Meg:
I loved the biohazard Nurse outfit, even though I rarely ever play Nurse (lol):
And moose head Huntress looks meaner than she is <3: