All I'm saying is, a skin for the doctor of Jinzo from Yu gi oh would be cool to have.
As long as the Doctor is wearing this skin, survivors cannot use pallets lol.
I buy it in an instant. Use dwight as yugi tho.
Nope, give Trapper a yu gi oh skin, replace the machete with a duel disk and give him an anime haircut + generic japanese school uniform.
@Lexilogo said:Nope, give Trapper a yu gi oh skin, replace the machete with a duel disk and give him an anime haircut + generic japanese school uniform.
@Lexilogo said:
Trapper in a skirt lmao
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235878#Comment_1235878Trapper in a skirt lmao
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235878#Comment_1235878
Well, I mean, Japanese male schoolkids exist, but...
You know what? Screw it, let's go with the skirt. And thigh-high stockings.
Clown need this as a cosmetic as well alongside trapper as yugi.
Just give us a dank yugioh dlc
@Lexilogo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235883#Comment_1235883Well, I mean, Japanese male schoolkids exist, but...You know what? Screw it, let's go with the skirt. And thigh-high stockings.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1235883#Comment_1235883
I know they do.
But again, trapper in a skirt.
Trapper. In a skirt.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as the Doctor is wearing this skin, survivors cannot use pallets lol.
I buy it in an instant. Use dwight as yugi tho.
Nope, give Trapper a yu gi oh skin, replace the machete with a duel disk and give him an anime haircut + generic japanese school uniform.
Trapper in a skirt lmao
Well, I mean, Japanese male schoolkids exist, but...
You know what? Screw it, let's go with the skirt. And thigh-high stockings.
Clown need this as a cosmetic as well alongside trapper as yugi.
Just give us a dank yugioh dlc
I know they do.
But again, trapper in a skirt.
Trapper. In a skirt.