Thread #3 requesting that other players' pings be visible in the lobby
Just played against a killer from china
once again in the portland oregon server. I was running object this game and I ######### you not at one momment he started walking in place and when he stopped walking in place he swung and someone went down LITERALLY on the other side of the map.
I dont mean that as in they went down really far away from the swing and it looked bad, I mean he was over by the shack on blood lodge and a claudette healing me near the lodge went down when it happened.
If you can't see why this ruins the game, you're beyond reason.
Additionally using a VPN to purposefully make this happen and abuse it should bannable just like lag switching, if it already isn't
Comments
My last 7 games today, ive only had a small handful of people inside the US playing. Everyone else was from either China, Russia, Germany or South America. Every last game has been absolutely terrible. Warping players, bad FPS with hiccuping skillchecks, just not even slightly enjoyable. Server ping pregame is 60s-80s, 94 at most.
I've come to the conclusion BHVR has a really really atrocious priority schedule. They ban DCs despite knowing their dedicated servers face plant all the time, but allow using VPNs to connect. Its totally fine! (/sarcasm)
What else is funny is i'm trying to do the DH challenge and can't because of how bad the servers are and the people connecting. If i can't do it on this next game then screw it lol
Edit: Killer playing from Japan. Time to go find something else to play.