The new map changes

I'm not really angry that they are shrinking some maps down. That's honestly good! But I don't see the point in literally making an entirety of the map nothingness. Why not try to come up walls or something? You can move T and L walls and all the other loops. I would've liked if at least they put a semi weak or very weak wall in the empty parts. Even a Z wall would be appreciated.

Comments

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    I'm not really angry that they are shrinking some maps down. That's honestly good! But I don't see the point in literally making an entirety of the map nothingness. Why not try to come up walls or something? You can move T and L walls and all the other loops. I would've liked if at least they put a semi weak or very weak wall in the empty parts. Even a Z wall would be appreciated.

    I think if Z walls were slightly larger, they'd be a very interesting tile to add into other sections of the map.