It work or not?
I was just wondering about, if dbd mobile could run on PC using a emulator and if it is bannable. Anyone have a answer for these questions?
I was just wondering about, if dbd mobile could run on PC using a emulator and if it is bannable. Anyone have a answer for these questions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it would probably work but it would be laggy as f. android emulators are pretty bad
I already played free fire on a emulator and don't remember getting too laggy. But so you know if it is bannable?
i dunno. probably yes, but also probably hard to get caught...
I don't think it would be hard. I think it is impossible to moon walk as survivor on Mobile so don't do it